Pages

Thursday 3 April 2014

Such dedication!

Clearly my dedication to this blog is evidence as it's only my 2nd post in 2 months, but alas I have been busy and I'm going to try harder to dedicate time to documenting my progress!

Here are my current WIPs, for your viewing pleasure.  There's 3 of them at the moment with a 4th hopefully to be added by the end of the day if the fabric arrives.  Here's the current ones:

Cirque des couers by Ink Circles: 

Started a few weeks ago, not far off being done with the first page.  


Punch of Colour Girls 4 by HAED (Hannah Lynn) 
Started forever ago, last August I believe, top row done and am onto the second


Biancabella by Mirabilia 
Started in February, nearly done all the x's on the first page.  


I've had them all on weekly rotation lately, working on each one for a solid week and then swapping around, but am about to throw another project into the mix that's for a birthday in June (a huge project won't be done but she knows it's not likely to be finished by then).  Therefore I'm going to have to put a couple of these to the side, I'd like to still work on the HAED though because it's also going to be a gift though I have no time restrictions on it because it's too much work to put that kind of pressure on, it'll be for the next birthday or Christmas when it's done.  

No comments:

Post a Comment